SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Brooks and Dunn
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brooks and Dunn Login/Join 
posted
I’ve had enough Joe and all that circus. Time for some good stuff, turn it up.

Posts: 3620 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Big fan.

Great cover here:

Posts: 20349 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I REALLY liked Brooks & Dunn when I was in my country phase way back in the late 80's through the 90's. They had some damn fine tunes to country swing to. Belly-rubbin' with my honey!!! Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
For me, nothing ever topped Neon Moon

Posts: 13801 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
I agree - Neon Moon is my favorite by far.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4263 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
I saw them back in the early 2000's and it was one of the best shows I ever saw. Definitely the best country show. And I'll never forget them singing Neon Moon and me and my girlfriend at the time dancing in the aisle. Good times....

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
My favorite is My Maria.

Posts: 6688 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Huge fan of 90s country and B&D. Neon Moon is probably their best song but I love a few deeper cuts that Kix sings, actually. He also sang lead on Lost & Found which is one of their biggest hits.

You almost forget how many great songs they made but seeing them in concert you realize you know every word to 30+ songs.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10534 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
As soon as I saw the thread title I started singing Lost and Found in my head. B&D is good stuff.

Posts: 1527 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Undertaker
Picture of BigCity
posted Hide Post
Didn't they "break up" for a while and just recently get together to tour again?

John

The key to enforcement is to punish the violator, not an inanimate object. The punishment of inanimate objects for the commission of a crime or carelessness is an affront to stupidity.

Posts: 1735 | Location: People's Republik of Maryland | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post