SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Fixin’ To die
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fixin’ To die Login/Join 
posted
“And it’s one,two,three what’re we fightin’ for?
Don’t ask me I don’t give a damn, next stop is Vietnam Nam.”

You've got to know what to do when you don't know what to do.

Posts: 364 | Location: SML-VA | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
"jump up, hook up, shuffle to the door"

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
"...'cause the only good commie is one that's dead."

Ain't that the truth!

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Two old ladies laying in bed,

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Be the first one on the block....

But,

I got me a friend at last
He don't drink or steal or cheat or lie
His name's Codine
He's the nicest thing I've seen
Together we're gonna wait around and die

Vince

Posts: 307 | Registered: July 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not sure the relevance of the following post but the first is by Country Joe and the Fish. When I was in Korea 1968-1969, I read an article in Time magazine about all the new far out musical groups and they mentioned Country Joe. I wrote my wife and said , "I love that name. You need to go out and get that album." Months later, when I got home, she gave me the album. I was reading the liner notes and at the bottom it read, " Cover Photo by...." and it was my name. Weird!

Posts: 2560 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Right on, NK.
“Come on all you big strong men, Uncle Sam needs your help again. He’s got himself in a terrible jam way over there in Vietnam Nam. Lay down your books and pick up a gun, we’re gonna have a whole lotta fun.”

You've got to know what to do when you don't know what to do.

Posts: 364 | Location: SML-VA | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post