SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Ghost of Tsushima - PS5
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ghost of Tsushima - PS5 Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted
B: “You have no honor”
A: ”And you are a slave to it”

B: “The Shogun has declared you a traitor”
A: “and my head is the cost”.
B: ”Taking it is my punishment”.

Ghost of Tsushima is one of the greatest games I’ve ever played

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ghost of Tsushima

I have only recently started playing games again. I am working through God of War and then I will do Ragnarok. I am really enjoying the storytelling. Man have we come a long way since Pacman and Donkey Kong.

In the trailer there is a scene where he holds his sword in the High position ( I forget what this is called). The lightsource behind him reflects off his sword and onto his eyes, illuminating them. I love subtle details like that.

Thanks for the heads up, I look forward to attempting it.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3591 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post