Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blood Diamond Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Yeah I think this is what broke Dicaprio out for me as an actual actor much like Brad Pitt in Seven. Also I'm in the HK mag release club. Its different but once you get it, I think its a great option.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Bilateral mag release are the cats whiskas! Btw, the movie was pretty good too Wink
quote:
Originally posted by Slippery Pete:
This movie almost makes you want to buy a HK compact. Till you remember the stupid Euro trigger guard mag release. Cool

Posts: 13812 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
"Bring in the Duk-Duk"

"We call it Rhodesia"

"Do we?"

So many good scenes....it's an excellent movie.

Posts: 3089 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I flew into and sailed out of Freetown, Sierra Leone in 1980, well before these events thankfully!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38675 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That movie is a classic for me. I will watch it at least once a year.

Posts: 1754 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jprebb
posted Hide Post
He did a great job in Body of Lies too. Good movie!

JP

Posts: 2048 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Body of Lies is awesome. The fingernail factory! I need to watch Blood Diamond again. Body of Lies is my favorite Mark Strong role too.

Posts: 2151 | Location: Northeast GA | Registered: February 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where are you?
Right were I’m supposed to be.

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 546 | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
My brother in law grew up in South Africa and he speaks Africaans. He said Leo Dicaps spoken Africaans was passable as native. just an excellent movie.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3590 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Watched it again last night. It had been so long since the first time, I felt like I'd never seen it. Very engaging movie!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38675 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Great movie. It is the film that solidified my belief that DiCaprio is the most talented male actor out there. He's a lefty nutjob, but he is one hell of an actor.

Leo is great. Like Pitt, he has a real knack for picking roles.

Speaking of those two, I saw Once Upon a Time in Hollywood on a flight earlier this summer. Much better than expected plus Margot Robbie was also very good. I need to get the DVD and watch it on a bigger screen.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post