SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Grey Man series coming to Netflix
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Grey Man series coming to Netflix Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
In deed - I read the whole series and found them very entertaining.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
interesting. I will give that a once over.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am actually reading the latest book in the Gray Man series (One Minute Out) right now

I like Ryan Gosling and the movies that he played especially the one with Russel Crowe but there is no way I can see him as Curt Gentry. I will give it a chance but I have to be honest and say that I will be jaded.

Kind of like the whole Tom Cruise playing Jack Reacher. I have read the books and I would have a hard time with any of these new actors playing Jack Reacher.

Maybe if it was more of an action comedy like the Hitman Bodyguard with Ryan Reynolds I would give it more of a chance.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I hope they can do it justice. I'm in Mission Critical now.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought he did a fine job in Drive
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780504/?ref_=nm_knf_i3

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
I tried to like the Gray Man series, read a few of the books, then stopped; just couldn't get into them.

If I pick up Netflix again, I might have to check out this out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orive 8:
I tried to like the Gray Man series, read a few of the books, then stopped; just couldn't get into them.

If I pick up Netflix again, I might have to check this out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Sigh... poor.casting IMO

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ergoproxy
posted Hide Post
Hmmm..Lloyd Hansen (Evans) former colleague who hunts him down across the globe. Isn't that Zach Hightower's task?

Posts: 1158 | Location: USA | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could see Chris Evans as Gentry, before I could see Gosling in that role. Gosling is just wrong. Not Tom Cruise as Jack Reacher level wrong - but still wrong.

Posts: 631 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love the books but wonder how they'll ruin it by making it woke like every other netflix exclusive. They ruined Designated Survivor when they took it over.

Posts: 2190 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post