Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Carter on Nflix Login/Join 
Picture of konata88
posted
There's a new movie on Nflix called Carter. It's a korean movie so no idea why it's called Carter. You really need to pause the reality button here. But if you do, there are some pretty creative action sequences. Storyline and theme are for shit. But some action sequences were cool (that being said, it got somewhat repetitious and boring toward the end). The actor is somewhat popular in Korea. Seems like he buffed up a bit from before.

I'm NOT recommending the movie per se. If you're bored and want to see some John Woo like action scenes, this might be interesting to skim through. Or not....

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Watched it last night.

Sort of a Chicom err Norcom John Wickish with mostly slashing devices aka knives.
Over dubbed except for bit parts of Luke Cage and the Walking Dead girl.
Nothing special but I was bored at the time and had to watch something. Frown

Posts: 22906 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
I made it about 15 minutes before turning it off during what I assumed was the first fight scene.

Posts: 10938 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post