SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The concert video thread, come on in
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The concert video thread, come on in Login/Join 
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted
Yes I like the concert video discs on DVD and BD. Not much of a fan of streaming, I prefer to own the disc, as long as I have a disc player it's all mine. And as I have got old I like my concerts at home. I have seen plenty since the early 70s but not much anymore due to ticket prices and just not wanting to be in a crowd of people. At home I have a great A/V system and can control everything. Any comments are welcomed.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
That's a great collection! I see lots of my favorites in there. And others I'll have to get!

Agreed, I enjoy watching concerts on DVD in the peace of my own home.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38685 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12118 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Very nice collection! Smile

If you like Dire Straits, their Live Alchemy concert DVD/BD is outstanding. The concert video of Telegraph Road is my favorite concert video of all time.

Posts: 15032 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Very nice collection.

Missing a great Deep Purple one: Deep Purple & The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra Concerto for Group and Orchestra.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I love your selection!
Some great stuff there and completely in my wheel house of favorites. Cool

Posts: 22915 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Wow - - What a collection. I'm inpressed.
Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4226 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
nice collection

a few of my favorites include

The Eagles Hell Freezes Over
Pink Floyd Pulse
Gilmour Live at Royal Albert
Clapton One More Car, One More Rider
ELO Live in Hyde Park
Tina Turner Live in Amsterdam
Doobies Live at the Wolftrap
Frampton Live in Detroit
The Concert for George

Posts: 53192 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post