SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Shamrock Spitfire [2023]
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Shamrock Spitfire [2023] Login/Join 
Picture of P250UA5
posted

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15328 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
The late, great Wing Commander Paddy Finucane DSO, DFC**.hero of the Battle of Britain. 28 confirmed victories and numerous unconfirmed.

R.I.P.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Browndrake
posted Hide Post
I'm looking forward to that!

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Posts: 888 | Location: Southwest Michigan | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is an excellent documentary on the Spitfire currenlyt on Prime. Its beautifully filmed with lots of aerial footage.
Spoiler / Highlight:
The planes were ferried from the assembly points to the operational bases by women pilots. One of the women signed her name inside every plane she flew. The film makers located one of the pilots and one of the planes she flew and put them back together. Pretty amazing!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16094 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Damn, that's some bad CGI.

Posts: 11167 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post