SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Dumbest movie ever. Uncharted
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dumbest movie ever. Uncharted Login/Join 
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
It was mindless fun to me and I still liked it.

Same here. But, I'm still trying to figure out how Magellan got those full masted ships inside that cave. Big Grin

Posts: 20087 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
The fact that they didn't cast Nathan Fillion as Nathan Drake is pretty much evidence that they wanted this movie to fail.

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
^ I'm upset that they didn't cast Fillion after he went through the trouble of creating that fanfic short video.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
^ I'm upset that they didn't cast Fillion after he went through the trouble of creating that fanfic short video.

Stephen Lang would have been a good addition as well.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16196 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Yes yes yes to Fillion!!! And that short was awesome when I first saw it and still is. Agree Lang would have made a fantastic Sully as well.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That short video was easily better than the actual movie.

Posts: 7460 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post