SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    My recent likes on Netflix.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My recent likes on Netflix. Login/Join 
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted
I recently watched these and enjoyed them:

"Fire in the Maternity Ward"

"Deadly Switch"

"Private Life"

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3806 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saw "Fire in the Maternity Ward" last night. it was great! I'll definitely check out your other recommendations.

Posts: 1037 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Never binge watched anything. Started binge watching The Punisher recently. Almost finished with season 1.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5370 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
Never binge watched anything. Started binge watching The Punisher recently. Almost finished with season 1.

Tony.

You should also check out Daredevil season 2. Punisher is in it, gives some good back story to him, and the interactions between him and daredevil are great scenes

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I'll do that! It's funny that he originated in the Spider Man comics but they decided to keep him in the non-super hero realm, unless daredevil is too and I just don't know yet.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5370 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
almost through Kim's Convenience S3

Our Planet is great

rewatched Senna (2010), Enemy (2013); both 10/10 - liked Hold the Dark (2018)

a couple Werner Herzog docs:

Lo and Behold: Reveries of the Connected World (2016)
Encounters at the End of the World (2007)

WH is the man

Okja (2017) was fun

really liked The Meyerowitz Stories (New and Selected) (2017)

liked I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore. (2017) & The Ballad of Buster Scruggs (2018)

just started Midnight Diner: Tokyo Stories - looks good, wonder if there's a reveal on the eye scar

This message has been edited. Last edited by: f2,

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post