SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I like the old shows and movies, for the cars
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I like the old shows and movies, for the cars Login/Join 
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I guess I'm confused. I don't think of 'Cannon', Barnaby Jones, or Mannix as old TV shows.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Try watching some original Dragnet episodes. Wink

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14175 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you like the older vehicles, or zombies
Check out a movie called
Fido

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55237 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighthouse Keeper
posted Hide Post
The Internet Movie Car Database (imcdb.org)

If you’re not familiar with it, it’s a site that logs the cars seen in film and TV. It’s not perfect, being it’s added to and edited by users, a la Wikipedia. I’ve used it on many occasions with success.

Posts: 843 | Location: America's High-Five | Registered: December 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Catching the Bond movies in order. So far still in the '60s and the then-current cars are pretty cool. Smile

Posts: 15176 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Adam-12

In early seasons Malloy and Reed drove (with only one or two exceptions, Malloy did the driving) the Plymouth Belvedere (later Satellite); in later seasons, the AMC Matador.

Posts: 28778 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I always liked Jim Rockford's Firebird. When I was a kid, I thought it was a great car. It wasn't bad, either. I remember reading they had a 400 in the show car, and some upgraded parts from a Trans Am.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53260 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Casuistic Thinker and Daoist
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Mannix had a cool Dodge Dart GTS.

That was only after he quite the corporate security world and struck out on his own.

Before that he drove a Burris customized 68 Oldsmobile Toronado 2-seat convertible

No, Daoism isn't a religion

Posts: 14256 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post