SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Justified - All Seasons Now on Hulu
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Justified - All Seasons Now on Hulu Login/Join 
Picture of fpuhan
posted
Gone from Amazon, gone from Netflix, but if you have Hulu and haven't yet watched the outstanding "Justified" starring Timothy Oliphant (and a terrific supporting role by Walton Goggins), the entire six seasons are available.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:
Gone from Amazon, gone from Netflix, ...

That's unfortunate. We were going to watch it again. Guess not Frown

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I think I'm doomed to never finish the series. Both times, I've gotten to Season 6 and lost interest halfway through.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Glad I got to watch the series 6 times before they took it away. Smile I would probably watch the whole thing a few more times if it were still available for free.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10787 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have all of them on Blu-ray. I think I’ll watch them all again. Better than the constant drone from the news.

Sgt. USMC 1970 - 1973

Posts: 411 | Location: Columbiana, Ohio  | Registered: May 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dlc444
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. Just started with my son ( Ive seen the series twice)

-.---.----.. -.---.----.. -.---.----..
It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post