SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    You read the Bible, Brett?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You read the Bible, Brett? Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted
Yes.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Well, there's this passage I got memorized, sorta fits the occasion...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43879 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
The path of the righteous man…

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Big Kahuna Burger? That's that Hawaiian burger joint. I hear they make a tasty burger.

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Would you give a guy a foot massage?
Fuck you.
You give'em a lot?
Fuck you
I'm kinda tired. I could use a foot massage myself.

Posts: 7355 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
Normally, both your asses would be dead as f***ing fried chicken, but you happen to pull this sh*t while I'm in a transitional period so I don't wanna kill you, I wanna help you. But I can't give you this case, it don't belong to me. Besides, I've already been through too much sh*t this morning over this case to hand it over to your dumb ass.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jam0
posted Hide Post
The most sampled dialogue from the film. Happened to look up related info recently. https://www.whosampled.com/mov...ion/Ezekiel-25%3A17/

Posts: 20 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
"Tell that bitch to be cool. Say bitch, be cool."

" Be cool Honey Bunny".

quote:
Originally posted by jam0:
The most sampled dialogue from the film. Happened to look up related info recently. https://www.whosampled.com/mov...ion/Ezekiel-25%3A17/

Just a point of trivia, but that quote doesn't actually exist in the Christian Bible. There are a couple parts of the quote that come from other biblical passages, but Tarrantino made up that passage because it sounded good in that scene.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jules, you give that fuckin' nimrod 1,500 dollars, and I'll shoot him on general principles.

Posts: 417 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
The one with all the shit in her face.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12630 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Still my favorite scene from the movie:

Mmmm! Goddamn, Jimmie! This is some serious gourmet shit! Usually, me and Vince would be happy with some freeze-dried Taster's Choice right, but he springs this serious GOURMET shit on us! What flavor is this?

Posts: 33805 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
"So pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the fucking car"

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
“I don't wanna hear about no motherfuckin' ifs. “All I wanna hear from your ass is, You ain't got no problem, Jules. I'm on the motherfucker. Go back in there, chill them niggers out and wait for the cavalry which should be coming directly.”

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6403 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
"You ain't got no problem Jules. I'm on the motherfucker. Go back in there 'n chill them niggers out and wait for The Wolf who should be coming directly."

Posts: 3506 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Truth is, nobody knows why Marcellus threw Tony out of that four story window except Marcellus and Tony. When you little scamps get together, you're worse than a sewing circle.

Posts: 23443 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

Mmmm! Goddamn, Jimmie! This is some serious gourmet shit! Usually, me and Vince would be happy with some freeze-dried Taster's Choice right, but he springs this serious GOURMET shit on us! What flavor is this?

That and then them being rebuked because Jimmie knows how fucking good it is because he's the one that buys it. Followed later by The Wolf grabbing a cup, taking a sip and nodding and smiling.

Posts: 7355 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

That and then them being rebuked because Jimmie knows how fucking good it is because he's the one that buys it. Followed later by The Wolf grabbing a cup, taking a sip and nodding and smiling.

Posts: 33805 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hjs157:
"You ain't got no problem Jules. I'm on the motherfucker. Go back in there 'n chill them niggers out and wait for The Wolf who should be coming directly."

You sendin The Wolf?

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tigereye313:
quote:
Originally posted by hjs157:

You sendin The Wolf?

"You feel better, motherfucker?"

Posts: 3506 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
Shiiiiiiit. That’s all you had to say!

Posts: 2593 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post