SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Jack Reacher - Amazon series!

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Jack Reacher - Amazon series! Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted
Now THIS is what Jack Reacher is supposed to look like. (Sorry Tom Cruise). I’ve read most of the books, and I recognized this story immediately from the previews…VERY much looking forward to this.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12337 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Report This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Chuck Perry, 04 Dec 2021. Wink

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14039 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Debuts tomorrow, Feb 4.

Alan Ritchson looks the part physically, hopefully the directing can resemble the books.

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Report This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
The trailer looks kind of cheesy... hope I am wrong as I love the books.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Report This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Yeah, there was another thread about this somewhere and some of the comments were about his cutesy acting. I never got anything cutesy about Jack Reacher in the books.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38685 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Report This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7360 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by corsair:

...Alan Ritchson looks the part physically.../QUOTE]

https://parade.com/1326170/wal...chason-jack-reacher/

Posts: 15909 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Report This Post