SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Interview With The Vampire TV Show
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Interview With The Vampire TV Show Login/Join 
Picture of dan03833
posted
Didn't see a discussion started yet, figured I would just to see where it goes.

I liked the books, disliked the movies. I only watched the first TV episode so far. Very loosely based on the book.

Posts: 1539 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: February 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I watched the first episode and recorded the second, but haven’t watched it yet. First one was OK. Not sure about changing the setting for Louis for the show. The producers said that no one wanted to see him being a white plantation owner with slaves in the 1700s, so now he’s a black man that’s a pimp in 1910? Don’t care about him being black, but no one complains that he’s a pimp? So far it’s OK. I read the first three books a long time ago and liked the first movie, and I’ll still watch the second movie, even though it’s not that good. Will keep watching to see where it goes.

Posts: 3336 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm about to pull the plug. I vaguely remember the book and movie. The series just isn't making me care.

Posts: 4282 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post