SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The 15th precinct and Andy Sipowitz
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 15th precinct and Andy Sipowitz Login/Join 
posted
Man I couldn't be in the same squad with that guy,
between his competitive , "I know every damn thing" demeanor , his "every one I love dies " home life and hate for change in general.

I'd go bat shit nuts.

Sure it makes for a great tv series, but how he gets by w/o someone kickin his ass , I don't know

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54595 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
Big fan of the show, his character and snappy comebacks. I learned a little about how to sniff out BS stories by watching him interrogating skels. Too bad I couldn't tune them up like he did. I also get a chuckle every time he misused the word "prostrate", when he meant to talk about his prostate. Big Grin

He has gotten his ass kicked a couple of times, when he crawled back to the bottle after suffering a few of the loses you mentioned.

A big part of the show is about his redemption.

Posts: 2659 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great show. The most accurate depiction of police work in a big city ever Imho

Posts: 5740 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
I was thinking of him today. Specifically that episode where he was in the shower with Sylvia who, from behind, was lathering him up. His comment was, “Whoa. I usually wash myself, down there.” 'You want me to stop?” “No, not necessarily.” Then, “Well, that's sure gonna be clean.”

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4221 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post