SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    PSA - HBO Max Users & Dr Who Fans
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PSA - HBO Max Users & Dr Who Fans Login/Join 
Serenity now!
posted
All -

Dr Who is available for streaming if you have a subscription. I just started to re-watch these myself and wanted to share.

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2675 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Modern WHO from Eccleston forward.

Britbox has classic WHO through McCoy, not sure about the McGann movie off hand. There are some missing episodes, however, as the originals were either lost or destroyed.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7683 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Also heard that the newest will be on Disney+
But I'm not sure which season(s) that related to, I believe it's the upcoming new episodes.

Need to find a Max login, been wanting to give the Dr a shot for years.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15338 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Just an FYI from a lifelong fan since the days of Jon Pertwee and Tom Baker reruns on PBS:

There is no such thing as "Dr" Who and has never been except for one crappy non-canonical movie IIRC It's always been Doctor Who

I'm liking the return to the classic Tom Baker era logo:

Over the years:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PASig,

Posts: 33819 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post