SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Lance Reddick passes unexpectedly at 60yo
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lance Reddick passes unexpectedly at 60yo Login/Join 
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Chief Irving

LT Daniels before that.

I never did see The Wire

Do yourself a favor and take a look at "The Wire", probably the best police drama ever to hit either the small or big screen! All five seasons are available on Amazon Prime and Mr. Reddick is one of a number of incredibly talented actors that are featured in the series. Great acting, writing, directing, and depiction of the macro and micro issues involving law enforcement, justice, the education system, and the news "industry."

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I liked him in everything I saw him in. Lost, Fringe, Bosch, etc… He always brought something to supporting roles.

+

Posts: 2838 | Location: Unass the AO | Registered: December 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pulicords:

Do yourself a favor and take a look at "The Wire", probably the best police drama ever to hit either the small or big screen! All five seasons are available on Amazon Prime and Mr. Reddick is one of a number of incredibly talented actors that are featured in the series. Great acting, writing, directing, and depiction of the macro and micro issues involving law enforcement, justice, the education system, and the news "industry."

The Wire isn't free on Prime anymore, you need to have an HBO subscription, or buy the episodes. Personally, I'd just buy the box set, it's that good.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
It has been pretty amazing to see the different genres he was known from and where he had the most impact in certain groups. I’ll always know him for John Wick, others from The Wire and still others who may have never seen either, but are saddened to lose the voice of their favorite video game. What a career.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Rest In Peace Mr. Reddick, I enjoyed your work.

Posts: 3147 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post