SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    50th anniversery of Z Z Top ,this summer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

50th anniversery of Z Z Top ,this summer Login/Join 
posted
https://www.zztop.com/tour

I really enjoy their concerts, but they won't be around here , this year.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54637 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Saw them in 2018. They’re just fun to see live. I think I grinned all night

Posts: 13255 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Ah...Legs, and the fuzzy guitars.

Posts: 9039 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Always loves their concerts. Might need to go this year!

(It cracks me up that Frank Beard is the one without)

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8342 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
indoors concerts are almost always very good,

skip the out door venues, the sound s u c k s !

Posts: 54637 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diogenes' Quarry
Picture of at-home-daddy
posted Hide Post
Saw them two years ago, they were touring with the Doobie Brothers. It was an outdoor venue, and man oh man, were they loud, almost painful. Then again, I thought the same thing when I saw the Foo Fighters last year at Safeco Field in Seattle (w/ appearance by Krist Novoselic), so maybe it's not so much the bands but rather my aging ears...

Posts: 5088 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the last three concerts , I took ear plugs

song list link
http://songs-tube.net/artist.php?id=15598

Diogenes' Quarry
Picture of at-home-daddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
the last three concerts , I took ear plugs

song list link
http://songs-tube.net/artist.php?id=15598

Yeah, I never thought I’d be that person, but based on my last two concert experiences, I think I’m going to need to do that from now on as well.

Posts: 5088 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
About 15-20 years ago I took my teen at the time son, to Alpine Valley in Wisconsin, for a concert that featured, ZZ top, Kenny Ray Shepard and Double Trouble, and Ted Nugent.
Great concert to say the least.

Posts: 4625 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Went to see them years ago in a coliseum setting. Enjoyed it but I was convinced the whole set was pre-recorded . Later, I met someone who worked at that coliseum, he said people would be surprised if they knew how many shows were pre-recorded.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post