SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I just wanted to cuddle...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I just wanted to cuddle... Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted
Cuddle? What a fag...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10957 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoulda Coulda
Oughta Woulda
posted Hide Post
Now, you Irish cops are perking up. That’s two sound theories in one day, neither of which deal with abnormally sized men. Kind of makes me feel like Riverdancing.

Posts: 543 | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Fuckin' … what the fuckin' fuck … who the fuck … fuck this fuckin' … how the fuck did you two fuckin' fucks … fuck!

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoulda Coulda
Oughta Woulda
posted Hide Post
Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.

Posts: 543 | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
-So what's the symbology there?

-I'm sure the word you were looking for was "symbolism"... What is the ssssymbolism there?

Posts: 32557 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Charlie Bronson had a rope.

Great movie.

I’ll be honest though my first thought at reading the title was. “Well you got the bonus plan honey.”

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7697 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
Dafoe was awesome in that movie.
“THERE WAS A FIREFIIIIIGHT!!!!”

Posts: 6308 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
What if it was one guy with six guns?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30433 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I’ll tip ‘er!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17305 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is it dead?

Posts: 4066 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Just pour the drink you fairy fuck

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10957 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I ain’t gettin’ ‘im no fuckin’ bagel.

Posts: 17215 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post