SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Oldie but goodie's - Old videos that you forgot how funny they were
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oldie but goodie's - Old videos that you forgot how funny they were Login/Join 
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted
I hadn't seen this clip for years - I forgot how hilarious it is!!

'veritas non verba magistri'

Posts: 4005 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Duh hell did I just watch? Big Grin Can't recall ever seeing that, but it was pretty damn funny.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17593 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Good stuff. I liked the movie it came from.

Posts: 5748 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
NSFW due to some language but this is one of my favorites because they would be my reaction Big Grin

Posts: 34514 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4423 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Nobody puts Pinky on a leash!

Posts: 7485 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21337 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9365 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
The dentist sketch from the Carol Burnett Show. OF COURSE!

https://youtu.be/9IUSM4EKcRI?si=BsW5oLf3NKzYpko4

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5994 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post