SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    It was inevitable, but the winds of Lego war have begun to blow.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It was inevitable, but the winds of Lego war have begun to blow. Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted
So somebody on here, sometime back, posted a picture of a "Lego" tank they built. It was obviously off brand because Lego doesn't do war toys but looked great and planted the seed so to speak. My parents actually bought me a "Lego" Tiger tank for Christmas and once I got it built I couldn't just throw it up on my shelf with out a little bit "Lego" warfare for it. Big Grin

So I ordered some parts both Lego and off brand
as well as pilfered some pieces from my daughter and here we are.....Lego War has begun. Big Grin

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7683 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Looks good!

Was your daughter a willing donor of said pilfered pieces? I hope so.

The time it takes to put something like this together is well spent.

quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
So somebody on here, sometime back, posted a picture of a "Lego" tank they built.

It was obviously off brand because Lego doesn't do war toys but looked great and planted the seed so to speak.

Yup, It was Lego, but I had built it without any plans. The tracks were trial and error (mostly error) to work on a wooden desk.

I also had a good bit of head scratching involved putting together a half-track and howitzer close to the same scale.

Posts: 9155 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Yes my daughter was a willing supplier. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7683 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Week done, sir! This will be one of those things she remembers forever. Smile

So far, my son won’t do anything quite this organized. I’ve tried a few times, but somehow it always comes back to building space ships. Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: P220 Smudge,

Posts: 17134 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Tell him he needs to build a really cool battletank surface rover with a multidirectional defense mechanism.

For, um... Aliens with a really bad HOA.

Posts: 9155 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post