SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Back when I was riding patrol, you know what they called a killing that came down to simple street justice?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Back when I was riding patrol, you know what they called a killing that came down to simple street justice? Login/Join 
california
tumbles into the sea
posted
What?

The brass verdict.

- From Michael Connelly's The Brass Verdict (Mickey Haller #2) - The Lincoln Lawyer series.

Harry Bosch has the first and last line, and figures prominently in this book. You could argue it's a Harry Bosch book with Mickey Haller - almost equal billing. You also get a never before seen reveal about the step brothers.

Already started The Reversal (Mickey Haller #3), which also has Bosch as a main character.

A great covid19 series.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Michael Connelly's The Brass Verdict

https://smile.amazon.com/Brass...-ebook/dp/B0018QOYKC

Posts: 379 | Location: Mansfield, TX | Registered: April 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post