SIGforum
I told my wife I wouldn't drink tonight.

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/8830062224

April 06, 2017, 09:47 AM
Prefontaine
I told my wife I wouldn't drink tonight.
Besides, I got a big day tomorrow. You guys have a great time.

A big day? Doing what?

Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone
April 06, 2017, 09:58 AM
terra
You're my boy, Blue!
April 06, 2017, 10:07 AM
RogueJSK
- I'm kicked out of school?! I don't know what I'm gonna do, man. My mom's gonna kill me!

- C'mon, she's not gonna kill you...

- Yes she is! See, I'm the first one to go to college in my family, and when I left she said: "Weensie, if you screw this up, I'll kill you!" She showed me the knife!
April 06, 2017, 10:22 AM
Balzé Halzé
I'm here for the gangbang...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle
April 06, 2017, 10:33 AM
RogueJSK
True love is hard to find. Sometimes you think you have true love, and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend...
April 06, 2017, 11:00 AM
YellowJacket
You think I like avoiding my wife and kids to hangout with nineteen-year-old girls everyday?

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.
April 06, 2017, 01:02 PM
MikeGLI
"Took the restrictor plate off to give the red dragon a little more juice, but keep that on the downlow, it's not exactly street legal. Hey, Mike! (waves)"

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.
April 06, 2017, 01:23 PM
HRK
Mitch: Please be honest with me. Tell me this is the first time this has ever happened.

Heidi: Well, do you want me to be honest or do you want me to tell you this is the first time?
April 06, 2017, 11:33 PM
zoom6zoom
It's after midnight now, so technically it's now tomorrow morning. Enjoy your drink.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.