Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
| Member |
My favorite 5 movies, that I have watched over and over and over... Ronin, 13th Warrior, Wind River, The Magnificent Seven, and Scent of a Woman. There are others, but those 5 I watch every year (at least once anyways...) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice. | |||
|
| I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not |
Office Space | |||
|
אַרְיֵה![]() |
Rod Steiger, such a talented actor. The Pawnbroker The Loved One הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים | |||
|
| Member |
Among many of the others mentioned I also include The Cheyenne Social Club and Out of Africa | |||
|
| Hop head |
Beverly Hills Cop still plays well as do 48hr and another 48hrs https://chandlersfirearms.com/chesterfield-armament/ | |||
|
| Member |
Jaws The French Connection 1&2 China Town The Two Jakes Lawless Raiders of the Lost Ark Die Hard Lethal Weapon 1941 The Big Lebowski Peanut Butter Falcon St.Vincent | |||
|
| Member |
Jaws Predator Halloween The Fog They Live Phantasm Raiders of the lost ark | |||
|
| Member |
The Quiet Man Lord of the Ring Trilogy First 3 Indiana Jones movies Jeremiah Johnson Always The Great Outdoors The Battle of Britain Top Gun Goodbye, Mr. Chips (1939) A River Runs Through It Out of Africa The Godfather Trilogy The Rocketeer Ghostbusters A Christmas Story Plane Trains & Automobiles Hold That Ghost (Abbott & Costello) Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love. - 1 Corinthians 16:13-14 | |||
|
| Member |
Most of mine have already been mentioned: But I will add: The Natural Pale Rider Dirty Harry movies The Rookie with Eastwood and Sheen The Green Berets Bull Durham The War Wagon The Dirty Dozen Good to see My Cousin Vinnie and 48hrs mentioned I must have watched the Untouchables 3x the last week and a half. (It was on Amazon Live TV) | |||
|
| Member |
American Beauty Sideways Gran Torino Lethal Weapon 1 and 2 Die Hard 1 and 2 Big Lebowski Heat Crash Magnolia Jaws Platoon Full Metal Jacket | |||
|
| No, not like Bill Clinton ![]() |
Snatch Full Metal Jacket Saving Private Ryan The Hunt For Red October Dances With Wolves the four hour version Last Of The Mohicans Dirty Harry Movies A Man Called Horse Jackie Brown Top Gun Ace Ventura Movies Blazing Saddles Spaceballs The Life Of Brian The Terminator Predator Die Hard one two and three Hudson Hawk Idiocracy Bourne one two and three The Adventures Of Baron Munchausen King Of New York Leon: The Professional The Fifth Element True Romance State Of Grace Scrooged Caddyshack Cannon Ball Run | |||
|
| Member |
I could list many movies but I will list the one true keep on repeat movie that hasn't been listed so far. Napoleon Dynamite. Do you think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I am wearing these bad boys? Beagle lives matter. ______ (\ / @\_____ / ( ) /O / ( )______/ ///_____/ | |||
|
| delicately calloused |
Shawshank Redemption Dances with Wolves Fried Green Tomatoes Sicario Lucky Number Slevin You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier | |||
|
| Member |
Lots of good ones but I don't think anyone mentioned: Alien Aliens T2 The only marvel movie I love every time is Winter Soldier *Handguns are fine, Shotguns are final | |||
|
| Transplanted Hillbilly |
The Jackal | |||
|
| Member |
Big Lebowski Dumb and Dumber Casino Out of Africa Dances w/woofs Any Star Trek movie Blade Runner Any Bond movie Etc, etc... | |||
|
| Sigforum K9 handler |
There are a lot of 80s-90s action flicks that have been mentioned that I’ll watch any time I come across them. To demonstrate how shallow I am I will seek out- Step Brothers The Other Guys Tropic Thunder Lone Wolf McQuade My Cousin Vinny The Last Boy Scout Dodgeball True Lies And every Christmas I watch Christmas Vacation, Die Hard and Elf. ________________ People hate you. Train like it. | |||
|
| Thank you Very little ![]() |
Lots of great movies listed The Dirty Harry Series of movies Spaghetti Westerns the originals Pale Rider Joe Kidd High Plains Drifter Unforgiven Kellys Heros Guns of Naverone Force 10 from Naverone Thunderbolt and Lightfoot Ok so I'm an Eastwood fan Bullit French Connection Quick and the Dead Enemy of the State The Replacements Heat All the MI movies Collateral and not the only Hudson Hawk fan.. Would you like to swing on a star Carry moonbeams home in a jar And be better off than you are Or would you rather be a mule | |||
|
| E tan e epi tas |
We should start a club. We could hold the meetings in one of my walk in closets. “Sprinkler system in the back! Can you fuckin’ believe it!” Take Care, Shoot Safe, Chris | |||
|
secure the Blessings of Liberty![]() |
It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World Home Alone 1 & 2 Christmas Vacation Kelly's Heroes North by Northwest Pirates of the Caribbean (all) Raiders of the Lost Ark | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata | Page 1 2 3 |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

