SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Nefarious (2023)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nefarious (2023) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Been wanting to watch this myself. Flannery is a good actor and he has had other roles in Saw:Final Chapter and of course The Boondock Saints 1 and 2.

Posts: 6891 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Watched this last night and I was captivated by Flannery's portrayal of the demon possessed serial killer. Makes Heath Ledgers portrayal of the Joker look like high school drama. I agree there could have been better casting for the psychologists role. He was believable but Flannery's acting totally overshadowed and exposed his lesser acting skills. I may watch this again tonight as I always miss some of the dialogue the first time around.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8534 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Excellent movie, the wife and I watched it last night

Posts: 5328 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Finally watched it and it was very good. I read about the author, director and cast after seeing it and learned of the many issues they had making it. It was supposed to be a PG movie made to show younger audiences-teens, about demonic possession and give it a Christian message,(about the "Carpenter") but it was given a rated "R" due to violence-broken finger/electrocution. Funny/interesting as that was, as I remember seeing many "G/PG" movies when I was younger, with Doug McClure-many movies I loved for the time, that had much worse in them.

Posts: 6891 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post