SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Armored Core 6?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Armored Core 6? Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted
Anyone playing yet? I haven't played the series since about AC3 but this one looks good

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10730 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
I have several friends all playing it and love it.
I am waiting to play t after I dive into Starfield.

Posts: 5029 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
I can't believe how far this series has come.

Used to love configuring the mechs and then death matching on the old mirror screen with my homies.

Gran Turismo and this make me think I need a PS5.

Rationally, I need a new PS5 like I need a new hole in the head.

Posts: 5154 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I would love to play this (and Starfield) but my computer can't handle the graphics requirements.

On a side note, it grinds my gears the way people keep talking about roguelike titles as a comparison to Armored Core. As if fromSoftware came into existence with the debut of Dark Souls. While their very first title, King's Field, could be considered an ancestor to Dark Souls it's a far cry from what is popularly considered a roguelike game and doesn't count, in my opinion.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18027 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
Wow, Orguss.
That is a blast from the past, Kings Field.
I remember spending many a night playing that game, and it was groundbreaking for me....

Posts: 5029 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post