SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Why women live longer than men
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why women live longer than men Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 3642 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
No liquor involved there, no sir. Cool

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1986 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I was to do this, I would definitely do it shirtless. To get into the spirit of the thing.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16373 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
That's some funny shit. Parts falling off (wheels, steering wheels(!!), axles)...running into each other, tumbling over. One-time use only.

Posts: 9245 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"Sunday! SUNday!! SUNDAAAY!!! Barbiegeddon Death Race!!! BE THERRRRRRRE!!!"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44441 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Actually, that looks like a lot of fun Big Grin

Posts: 108990 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post