SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Is it being prepared to do the right thing? Whatever the cost? Isn't that that makes a man?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is it being prepared to do the right thing? Whatever the cost? Isn't that that makes a man? Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted

Ummm..sure. That and a pair of testicles.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43865 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Mind if I do a J ?

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice Marmot!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

The Chinaman is not the issue here dude!

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

The Chinaman is not the issue here dude!

I don't believe "Chinaman" is the preferred nomenclature.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8335 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post