SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The movie “Excalibur”
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The movie “Excalibur” Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by iron chef:
It's fun to see actors in it before they were famous, mainly: Helen Mirren, Patrick Stewart, Liam Neeson, and Gabriel Byrne.

Don't forget Ciaran Hinds
quote:
Originally posted by k5blazer:
Who can top Mirren’s Morgana?

She made quite the impression on this nine-year old Eek

Posts: 15053 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
I think I saw this in the theater when it came out or possibly it was a few months later in the campus theater. I really liked the movie but my thought about all of the overly gleaming armor was "Wow! These guys are shinier than Cylons!"

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2159 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
By opening this thread BMR cost me $9.81, thanks. Big Grin Had to order the BD. Had not seen it in decades, still a damn good flick.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9415 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Ow Helen Mirren

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 226R DA/SA
SIG 938 SAS SAO

Posts: 2401 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post