SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Shaun of the Dead - 20 year re-release
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shaun of the Dead - 20 year re-release Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 16002 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

You've got red on you

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15966 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need to watch this again; it's been forever. I am a HUGE Hot Fuzz fan. I don't recall thinking much of World's End.

Posts: 2457 | Location: Northeast GA | Registered: February 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Hot Fuzz & Shaun of the Dead were great.
Not sure I ever saw World's End.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15966 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KSGM:

...I don't recall thinking much of World's End.

Neither did I. It was OK, but nowhere near as good as the other two.

Posts: 16002 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I in the camp that didn't find World's End funny. I thought it was too similar to Hot Fuzz.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18090 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Hot Fuzz is my favorite with Shaun close behind. That said, I did really like Worlds End, not as much on the first viewing but on a a subsequent one.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7856 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
“David, kill the Queen!”

“The jukebox!”

Posts: 34513 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post