SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Conagher Free on Prime
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Conagher Free on Prime Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted
One of my favorite Westerns, Conagher , is available free of charge right now on Prime. When you search for it you’ll see “Rent or Buy,” but the cost to rent is $0.00. If I remember right, it’s a made for tv movie from Turner Broadcasting back about the time they also did things like The Sacketts. Great cast with Sam Elliott, Kathrine Ross, Ken Curtis, Barry Corbin, and both Buck Taylor, and his dad, Dub. Smells like authenticity

Posts: 13274 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
One of my favorite Westerns, Conagher , is available free of charge right now on Prime. When you search for it you’ll see “Rent or Buy,” but the cost to rent is $0.00.

Note that you're only seeing it as "$0.00" to rent because you have $3+ in Digital Credits in your Amazon account. (You usually accrue these from agreeing to No Rush Shipping, but they sometimes offer Digital Credits through other promotions too.)

They automatically apply any of your available Digital Credits when displaying the rental price within Prime Video. This is why it also states "Promotional credits may be applied" next to the adjusted price.

For everyone else, it's $2.99 to rent.

Posts: 32521 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Oh well, that’s a small price to pay

Posts: 13274 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
One of my favorite Louis Lamour books, too.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6046 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
One of the best, most authentic TV Westerns.

Posts: 107624 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post