SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Great White singer Jack Russell dead at age 63
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great White singer Jack Russell dead at age 63 Login/Join 
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted
Damn Frown.
Recently stopped touring after it was announced he had been diagnosed with Lewy Body Dementia and Multiple System Atrophy.

Posts: 5014 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Yeah, whenever I hear this band's name, I can't get past the Station Fire in RI and how very terrifying and sad that was. 99 people gone.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11086 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Sad - I remember a lot of their music and the fire as well. That really changed performance considerations for a lot of bands. Not all of it their fault.

Thanks for the music

Posts: 53770 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I’ve watched a couple documentaries on the station fire, what an incredibly avoidable tragedy.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12398 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
I remember the fire. And how devastating it was and the fallout kind of ruined them financially.

Just a tragic fate. Hope he gets rest now.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3656 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In my Forensic Science class a couple of years back, the Fire Marshal came out to speak to the class during my Arson chapter. He went into pretty good detail about this fire for my class.

Posts: 526 | Registered: October 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post