SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Private Pyle whatever you do don’t fall down
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Private Pyle whatever you do don’t fall down Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted
That would break my fucking heart!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12624 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
Are you quitting on me? Well are you? Then quit you slimy fucking walrus looking piece of shit! Get the fuck off my obstacle! Get the fuck down off my obstacle! NOW!

Posts: 1696 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
I will motivate you Private Pyle, if it short dicks every cannibal on the Congo.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
If God wanted you up there, He would've miracled your ass up there by now, wouldn't He?

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me, the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
They're payin for it, you eat it

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
I don't like the name Lawrence, only faggots and sailors are called Lawrence. From now on you're Gomer Pyle.

Sir, yes, sir.

Posts: 23414 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Your gun???"

Posts: 3220 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister.

Be glad to trade you some ARVN rifles, ain't never been fired and only dropped once.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
I bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around. I'll be watching you.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Who said that? Who the fuck said that? Who's the slimy little communist shit, twinkle-toed cocksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy fucking godmother said it. Out-fucking-standing! I will PT you all until you fucking die! I'll PT you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk!

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Let me hear your war cry.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
I bet you could get up there if there was some pussy on top of that obstacle!

Posts: 11507 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
You are dumb, Private Pyle, but do you expect me to believe that you don't know left from right?

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6723 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
"Son, all I've ever asked of my Marines is that they obey my orders as they would the word of God. We are here to help the Viet-namese, because inside every gook there is an American trying to get out. It's a hardball world, son. We've just got to keep our heads until this peace craze blows over."

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Picture of tgtshuter
posted Hide Post
You climb obstacles like old people fuck!

(cmparrish got the rest of it)

Posts: 711 | Location: SC, USA | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is my rifle, this is my gun.....

V.

Posts: 328 | Location: Pacific NW | Registered: April 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sir, does this mean that Ann-Margret's not coming?

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Did your parents have any children that lived?

Posts: 32503 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post