SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    What have you been watching?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What have you been watching? Login/Join 
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by irreverent:
Just started watching The Veil on FX. Elisabeth Moss. Interesting so far.
And all that Goose5 recommended (I can’t say I saw foundation yet, but all the others were good).

Just finished The Veil. Color me disappointed. Elisabeth Moss was miscast here, and the direction wasn’t great. All kinds of confusion going on with poor editing, and completely bewildering scenes.
The first episode was interesting. After that, it was a struggle for me to figure out wth was happening.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5490 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
Lucifer on Netflix,

it is not great, honestly, not really good,
not sure why I am still watching, mostly cause I give things a chance on TV and at least finish the first season,

also watched the first season of The Tourist, but gave up on Season2

https://chandlersfirearms.com/chesterfield-armament/

Posts: 10548 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Watched Slow Horses - waiting for the next season. Just finished Season 1 of A Murder at the End of the World.

Posts: 53750 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Ripley on Netflix, slow-paced but it works, beautiful production.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8522 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post