SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    A little Highway Song
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A little Highway Song Login/Join 
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted

Some excellent Rock n Roll....Crank it up....

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10984 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Damn sharp cars! Good song too!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39210 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
I play this song at least 5 or 6 times a week on the jukebox at the pool hall I go to. I can spot all the younger guys reaching for their phones to make a note or add it to their jukebox playlist so they can play it later.

I've tried to listen to other blackfoot songs and there are some others that I like, but sadly none like this one.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4854 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nickelsig229:
I've tried to listen to other blackfoot songs and there are some others that I like, but sadly none like this one.

My experience too. This is a great one though.

Posts: 13556 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of K0ZZZ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nickelsig229:

I've always liked "Good Morning" as a favorite!

... Chad

http://shotworkspro.com - Much better than scrap paper!

Posts: 783 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: December 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you like “Highway Song” then give a listen to “Diary Of A Working Man”. It’s similar as it has a long slow build to a fantastic finish.

I’ve always liked the Blackfoot songs that Rickey Medlocke’s Grandpa Shorty Medlock plays the Harmonica or the banjo on the track (Train Train, Rattlesnake Rocker Roller, & Fox Chase). I saw them live (with Def Leppard just before they really exploded in the 1981, or 1982 in Louisville at the old Louisville Gardens. It was a great show!

Posts: 377 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post