SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Best episode of Justified?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best episode of Justified? Login/Join 
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
The entirety to Season two is excellent.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Watching “Long in the tooth” again. Some of the best dialogue of the show.

“Looks like they got a sniper on the Mexican side”

“Well, that’s not going to help tourism”

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
You guys are killing my credit card balance...

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Hard to pick a best episode. I do believe that Justified is likely the best series I’ve ever seen.

There are a few iconic shooting scenes - some already mentioned in the thread like the two hitters on the desert road. Another favorite of mine (can’t remember the episode number) is where Raylan confronts a hitman disguised as a sheriff’s deputy that is trying to take Boyd. After Raylan shoots him, he utters something like ‘I hope I got that right’.

Michael

Posts: 1102 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I can't pick a favorite episode, but I still giggle at the shovel scene. Clang! " Halt. US Marshals."

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
How about when Dewey Crowe threatens to sue the state trooper for “mal-fessence and naglegence”

Raylan says something to him about talking in the third person and Dewey looks at the trooper and says “Who, this guy?”

www.opspectraining.com

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I suppose my favorite episode, if I have to pick just one, is the last episode of Season 2, ending with Doyle Bennett getting a third eye as he's about to kill Raylan. And a few minutes later, Mags Bennett drinks her own special Apple Pie, leaving only Dickie Bennett as the head of the Bennett clan.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10786 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Tim and Rachel are the best all time duo.
Tim's one liners really cracked me up.

"I love this shit, this shit gets me hard.
Then we both been warned."

"I can't carry a tune, I don't know how to shoot a basketball, and my handwriting is barely legible, but I don't miss"

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Dern y'all... as soon as I get tired of bing watching the old Perry Masons... I've got to go back to Justified... I have the entire series on DVD...

I know there are better scenes but the one that I recall is two hit men are after some guy who is out in the dessert and Raylan is tracking him... they are coming toward Raylan and he tells them to stop.. they stop and he tells them if they take another step he'll shoot them...the lead hitman is talking crap and lifts his foot up to step forward... BAM!

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:
Dern y'all... as soon as I get tired of bing watching the old Perry Masons... I've got to go back to Justified... I have the entire series on DVD...

I know there are better scenes but the one that I recall is two hit men are after some guy who is out in the dessert and Raylan is tracking him... they are coming toward Raylan and he tells them to stop.. they stop and he tells them if they take another step he'll shoot them...the lead hitman is talking crap and lifts his foot up to step forward... BAM!

That’s “Long in the Tooth” that has been mentioned several times. It’s one of the greatest episodes in all of TV as far as I’m concerned.

And yeah, that scene is my favorite.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
“Well, shit. I didn’t bring a knife......”

www.opspectraining.com

I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:

That’s “Long in the Tooth” that has been mentioned several times. It’s one of the greatest episodes in all of TV as far as I’m concerned.

And yeah, that scene is my favorite.

My favorite as well.

"When it comes time to pull, I'm gonna shoot you first. Now that's not an insult, you always go for the good ones first."

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6043 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Too many to mention, great series! I’d have to say that the final scene in the last episode where Raylan sees Boyd in jail to tell him Eva was “dead”. Boyd asks him why he came to see him when a phone call would have sufficed.

And after all they’d been through over the years....

“We dug coal together.”

Posts: 818 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post
When I've had a bad day, I watch the series premiere.

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
"In the deep, dark hills of Eastern Kentucky..."

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6043 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post