SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Help ID This Nazi Hunter Documentary - Possibly on History Chanel
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help ID This Nazi Hunter Documentary - Possibly on History Chanel Login/Join 
Picture of hjs157
posted
I'm trying to recall a documentary which highlighted a group of extrajudicial Nazi hunters who used a specially modified automobile (possibly a Czechoslovakian Tatra T87) to conceal the body of a Nazi official they had executed. The body was transported in a false compartment beneath the car's floorboards then dumped prominently in a public location. A list of charges with the verdict was pinned to the deceased's coat and a German service pistol (presumably used to carry out the execution) was symbolically placed upon his chest. Does this ring a bell with anyone? Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hjs157,

Posts: 3506 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
Anyone? I'm beginning to believe I'm mistaken with the facts. Thanks!

Posts: 3506 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23439 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post