Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heart live Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted
I’ve always been a huge fan of Heart and recently I started looking up live performances on YouTube. The Wilson sisters are, IMO, two of the most talented ladies to ever grace a stage.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Way back in the day (late 70's) I saw Heart in concert on Valentine's Day. Always thought that was kind of cool.

Great show. Great performances by both the Wilson sisters.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
This is the one I like the most.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Karmanator
Picture of Chance
posted Hide Post
I was glad to hear that they had put their family conflict behind them and that the sisters were going to start touring together again.

Posts: 3276 | Registered: December 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
When I was a kid (in the 80's) I stayed up late and listened to Heart live on 96 Rock in Atlanta.

I have been hooked on them ever since. These Dreams is still my favorite though.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3590 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by redstone:
When I was a kid (in the 80's) I stayed up late and listened to Heart live on 96 Rock in Atlanta.

I have been hooked on them ever since. These Dreams is still my favorite though.

https://youtu.be/0DLeH2FWFTE

Live version of These Dreams. They sound every bit as good live as in the studio. I’d crawl across a field of broken glass to hear them burp through a drive through speaker.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw them back in the day in the 70s in NOLA and recently saw them again in The Woodlands. Both were good shows. They’ve held up pretty well, despite that weak stretch in the 80s.

Posts: 2838 | Location: Unass the AO | Registered: December 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post