SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Anyone else disappointed that the soundtrack for Hardbodies (1984) isn't available anywhere?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone else disappointed that the soundtrack for Hardbodies (1984) isn't available anywhere? Login/Join 
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
One of my favorite 80's T&A flicks. Oh, the memories LOL.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
I remember this and Spring Break, both similar movies. Don't remember the soundtracks though.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Huffman:
One of my favorite 80's T&A flicks. Oh, the memories LOL.

Same. I still use terms from this film. And Rag is still the shit!
Fun fact. Scotty’s lady, the drop dead gorgeous brunette was in Beverly Hills Cop 2 as a stripper. And she is even more ripped in that! Hot lady.

Computer Madness....Computer Maaaaaadness!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12620 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I don't think I ever saw this. My first big screen teetas were Phoebe Cates on Fast Times at Ridgemont High, pretty sure my jaw actually hit the floor. For some reason I was a third wheel on my brothers date at the drive in. Cock blocker musta been my job

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post