SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Just Finished "Dark" on Netflix. What Next?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just Finished "Dark" on Netflix. What Next? Login/Join 
Picture of fpuhan
posted
I finished all three seasons of Dark -- it was kind of like sprinting to the finish line with Season 3 just dropping. Not easy to watch if you don't have the time or patience to actually sit and watch, as it's complex, with many character interwoven throughout. But I'm glad I did, even though it's not likely I'll go back to watch it again to see what I may have missed.

So, what next? Netflix is touting "Warrior Nun," which on the surface doesn't really appeal to me, but I've been wrong before. Who's got the "next great thing" to watch while we endure this seemingly endless COVID-19 house arrest?

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Babylon Berlin
Generation War
Stranger Things
The Last Kingdom
Altered Carbon
Fauda
Peaky Blinders
Outlander
The Witcher
Lost in Space
Vikings
Penny Dreadful

Posts: 32993 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Den of Thieves (2018)
Public Enemies (2009)
The Wrong Missy (2020)
Extraction (2020)
14 Minutes from Earth (2016)
Out of Thin Air (2017)
The Florida Project (2017)
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966)
Behind 'The Cove' (2015)
The Decline (2020)
Curtiz (2018)
Agatha and the Truth of Murder (2018)
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (2011)
The Death of Mr. Lazarescu (2005)
Miles Davis: Birth of the Cool (2019)
Calibre (2018)
The Foreigner (2017)
Ad Astra (2019)
The Two Popes (2019)
Bombshell: The Hedy Lamarr Story (2017)
It Comes at Night (2017)

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a couple of episodes into "Ill Be Gone In The Dark". A documentary about the Golden State Killer. Pretty good so far.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16364 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Which reminds me, I forgot to mention Mindhunter.

Posts: 32993 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post