SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Any White Sox fans
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any White Sox fans Login/Join 
posted
You have my sympathy. 20 losses in a row. My Reds haven't done much in 30 years.
This Elly De La Cuze is fantastic. He will be a Yankee or Dodger soon.

Posts: 1325 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Elly De La Cruz

I love watching this kid play.
Very special. Smile

Posts: 23186 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
I saw Elly play AAA ball for Louisville Bats before he was called up last season. It was obvious he was special. Cool

Edit to add: Elly goes 4 for 5 tonight with 2 homers and 2 doubles in a 10-3 win over Miami.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by doublesharp:
I saw Elly play AAA ball for Louisville Bats before he was called up last season. It was obvious he was special. Cool

Edit to add: Elly goes 4 for 5 tonight with 2 homers and 2 doubles in a 10-3 win over Miami.

Said it was some kind of record since Joe DiMaggio in 1936. He is electric and seems to have so much fun. And he's very young.

Posts: 1325 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Elly has another 4 for 5 night in Reds 8-2 win over Miami. 2 doubles and 2 singles, stolen base #58. When you're hot you're HOT!

Posts: 4815 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
It's been a painful month.

I married into a family of Cub fans too. I fully expected to be getting calls and texts, but heard nothing. I suspect the Sox are so woeful that even Cub fans feel sorry for them.

Posts: 6561 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Took the wife and sons to Chicago for a four day trip. Did the Navy Pier, big yellow boat, top of the Hancock, some popcorn from someplace. But my favorite was Wrigley to watch the Cubs play the Giants. Bought a Cubs hat there I still wear once in a while.