SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Heads Up - Woody Strode On TCM This Evening.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heads Up - Woody Strode On TCM This Evening. Login/Join 
posted
TCM is showcasing Woody Strode today and starting at 8 PM EST are two of his better roles in:
Spartacus.
Sgt. Rutledge.
If you have not seen Sgt Rutledge, its a great John Ford western and courtroom drama combined. Its well worth your time.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16121 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
TCM is showcasing Woody Strode today and starting at 8 PM EST are two of his better roles in:
Spartacus.
Sgt. Rutledge.
If you have not seen Sgt Rutledge, its a great John Ford western and courtroom drama combined. Its well worth your time.

I’m watching it now. I’ve seen it several times before but it is still worth staying up late to watch again. Wonderful scenery of Monument Valley and the San Juan River Valley.

Posts: 375 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Never really thought about him until I bought a DVD of "Once upon a time in the West' and was watching the version with comments on it. I thought this was just showing various scenes from the movie with a voice over from industry 'experts' I was half way through the movie before I realized it was the entire film with voice over comments. Anyway... Strode is in that first scene with Jack Elam and another guy on the rough train platform when they meet Bronson... "no, you brought two too many"

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post