SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Tim Taylor not getting it right , at all
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tim Taylor not getting it right , at all Login/Join 
posted

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ9Xk0Lln5Y

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54647 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
That show was great!

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
That is why I hire stuff done.

Posts: 5621 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
We've got our OTA DVR recording all those past episodes from Laff TV. We love 'em Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Poor Nomad Frown

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15331 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of The Bandit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
Poor Nomad Frown

Sooo sad!

Posts: 4334 | Location: Erie, Pa, USA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
I was so happy when the entire series was on Hulu last year. Watched two or three episodes a day. My wife bought me the complete series on DVD a few years back, even came in a Binford tool box. I really like that show. I like Mike Baxter but he’ll always be Tim Taylor to me.

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1074 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
what a great concept for a show - have an accident and craft a show around it

the writers were really good

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post