SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Anyone still watching HOMELAND?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone still watching HOMELAND? Login/Join 
posted
I just realized this came back on but it seemed so long in between seasons I forgot about what happened last season. I guess I will have to go back and watch it over again.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: patw,

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I am still enjoying it.
It is still a good show, I think is the last season and they don't want to wear out their welcome.

Posts: 22909 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Lost intrest when they went all domestic...

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3484 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm still watching it. I figured why not as I watched all the other seasons. I do hope it get's better though.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
I'm watching it - it is well done and entertaining. But I got sick of Clare Danes a few seasons ago. She always looks constipated. I wish they oculd recast that role.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Spoiler Alert!!!

When will Saul do something about protecting himself from kidnapping? You'd think he'd learn to avoid placing himself in these situations, but then again...he keeps Carrie on board, even though she's always off her psych meds and going "rogue." Roll Eyes

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10198 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ergoproxy
posted Hide Post
Too bad they killed off Quinn 2 seasons ago. It was nice to have a Rapp/Gentry character.

Posts: 1158 | Location: USA | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
The Crazy Carrie show. I'm still watching and part of me still hopes they'd kill her off.

Posts: 3455 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It’s hard to watch now. The crazy angle only goes so far. I started this last season but I shudder at the lunacy. Jump, jump, jump little sharky.

Posts: 7498 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post