SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Clint Eastwood movie lines. Some of yer fav’s...
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Clint Eastwood movie lines. Some of yer fav’s... Login/Join 
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
My name is Gunnery Sgt. Highway, and I've drank more beer, pissed more blood, banged more quiff, and busted more ass than all of you numbnuts put together.

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Madam, I have dined with some of the ugliest goddamn bitches in my time. And I have dined with some of the goddamndest ugly bitches in this world. But you, my dear, are the ugliest bitch of them all.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You're going to look pretty silly with that knife sticking out of your ass.

Posts: 417 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I reckon so.

Posts: 1127 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigfan Roy:
I reckon so.
Winner!

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Ben Bowman : What got into Jean-Paul?

Dr. Jonathan Hemlock : I don't know. A little jumpy, I guess.

Ben Bowman : You been jumping his wife?

Dr. Jonathan Hemlock : No, why?

Ben Bowman : You sure?

Dr. Jonathan Hemlock : Well, I think it's something I'd know.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"I know things about pigeons, Lilly."

"White, piano-playing heterosexual males over the age of fifty. There ain't a whole lot of us, but we do have a powerful lobby."

Not tough guy lines, not pertinent to the story line, but just the type of banter thrown in that rounds out a character and makes him seem more complete.

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigfan Roy:
I reckon so.

'I reckon I'm right popular'

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Geez, page 3 and so far no one has quoted,

"I know what you're thinking, did I fire 6 shots or only 5..."

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11768 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
"I'll be back."

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
I've drank more beer, pissed more blood, and banged more quiff than all you numb-nuts put together.

Improvise Adapt Overcome.

Posts: 1956 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
"Nag, nag, nag..."

"Mercy"
"I'm fresh out"

"I said, don't give the prick the satisfaction...sir"

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UpTheIrons
posted Hide Post
She wants to play lumberjack, she's going to have to learn to handle her end of the log.

“I used to be totally into Steve Vai and Joe Satriani and other shredders, and I tried to emulate what they did and really grow as a guitarist,” Mr. Hanneman said in “Louder Than Hell.” “Then I said, ‘I don’t think I’m that talented, but more important, I don’t care.’ ”

Posts: 1726 | Location: Arizona Territory | Registered: February 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I can fly it. I’m the best there is!

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Chief, I was just wondering: I suppose that mangy red-bone hound’s got no place else to go either.

[spits tobacco juice on the dog’s forehead]

He might as well ride along with us; Hell, everybody else is.

----

You say those horses belong to them pilgrims

----

Around here, we got something known as a Missouri boat ride.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Endeavor to persevere.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Speaking of whale shit, what have you turned up Briggs?"

Posts: 490 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: September 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
"was it 5 or 6 shots? I lost count ... well, do you feel lucky punk? "

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5297 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Well, that’s mighty white of you.

Posts: 13263 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
If I was half as ugly as you, Sgt. Major, I’d be a poster boy for a prophylactic!”

Posts: 4453 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post