New
Find
Notify
Tools

St. Elsewhere Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted
It ran from 1982-88. I watched it sporadically when it first was released.For some reason I started binging the whole series and am nearly finished.

If you want to reminisce about the 80's, you might enjoy (re)watching it. Beepers, IMB PCs with floppy drives, when HIV infections were death sentences, no tats, Denzel Washington and Mark Harmon as youngsters, etc.

Great fun!

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15527 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A great series with a surprise ending!

Where you seeing it?

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9365 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Hulu

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15527 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Jim. We tried Hulu and dumped it, I'll have to search our current supplier.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9365 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Yep, great show. Howie Mandel was in it as well as I recall.

Posts: 20546 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post