SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    All I have is a piece of hard rock candy.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

All I have is a piece of hard rock candy. Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted
But it's not for eatin'. It's just for lookin' through.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I coulda missed.

Posts: 21106 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
I coulda killer her

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Endeavor to persevere.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
/spits

Posts: 7365 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bushpilot
posted Hide Post
been sneaking up on me for a long time

****************************************************W5SCM
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution" - Abraham Lincoln

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go" - Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1143 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: January 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
“I've noticed when you get to disliking someone they aint around long neither.”

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1074 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Get ready, little lady. Hell is coming to breakfast!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16102 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
Well Mr. Carpetbagger, we got somethin' in this territory....called a Missouri boat ride.

Posts: 1060 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
“I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender. They have him pulling a wagon up in Kansas, I bet.”

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15601 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I used to know these things when I was young. But when I got civilized, I forgot all these things.

Posts: 21106 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Pa. I got the gold right here, Pa.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
He's from Missouri where they're all known to be killers of innocent men, women, and children.

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
That meal was damn good. I’m gonna take up teepee livin’ if it’s like this. You know she thinks I’m some kind of a Cherokee chief.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3793 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm gettin' better at sneaking up on you like this. Only an Indian can do something like this.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Chief Dan George was in fact, a chief of the Tsleil-Waututh Nation, a Salish band of British Columbia. He died at 82 in Vancouver in 1981.

Posts: 13283 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

Archerman

Posts: 2487 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
Now we're REALLY going to show these palefaces something... no offense.

Posts: 2466 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post