SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Cornetto Trilogy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Cornetto Trilogy Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted
So Hot Fuzz is my favorite and Shaun of the Dead is awesome and I see something new in it every time I watch it.

That being said The Worlds End was a bit of a let down on first viewing but I have watched it multiple times and it really comes into its own on subsequent viewings. It really has some great dialog and a lot of it is lost on one viewing.

Any other fans of this trilogy?

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yup. My ranking is similar to yours, though I've only seen Shaun of the Dead and The World's End once each. Being a fan of action movies in general, I've seen Hot Fuzz multiple times. I have it on DVD.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
My ranking:

Shaun of the Dead
The World's End
Hot Fuzz

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
you got red on you.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
I like all three, but Hot Fuzz is definitely my favorite.

The World's End comes in second with Shaun of the Dead coming in last.

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
And now we have Hot Fuzz's own Police Constable Doris Thatcher winning Oscars! Big Grin

Dr. Robin Hatcher : I've told him several times "You shouldn't eat late at night".

PC Doris Thatcher : Oh, I dunno. I quite like a little midnight gobble. Haha!

Posts: 33799 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post