SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Bodyguard(BBC) Just Added To Neflix
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bodyguard(BBC) Just Added To Neflix Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lyman:
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
quote:
Originally posted by iron chef:
I've never been to England, so I won't criticize too much, but I agree w/ CoolRich59 in that the high number of women in SWAT roles, EOD, detectives, executive protection, police chiefs, etc, seemed way out of consistency w/ real life. The show gives the impression that half of LE in London is female.

UK tv/movies have a near or, over 50:50 ratio of females/males in authoritative/lead roles along with a heavy multi-racial, pan-sexual cast. While I get that parts of London and other UK urban areas have ethnic enclaves, if you didn't know any better, you'd think that the entire country is this mixed-up, when it couldn't be further from the truth.

While I enjoyed the Bodyguard to a point, I found the Norwegian show Occupied (Netflix) a better show.

watch River next,

excellent 6 episode (and done) Show

Check out River next. It was very very good.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38678 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post